Taylor Family

Sunday, September 24, 2006

First Day of Fall

Well, I expected to get a beautiful shot of the (not so) turning leaves of San Antonio, but instead we had a very rare lightning storm. It was really something to see, and a little scary, but I just had to get a few shots!
I let the kids look out the window at the "lightming" (as they say) and I had a flashback to my childhood... I've always loved to watch lightning but I was told on countless occasions to "get away from that window!" I just had to let Mari & Zach see a little before putting them to bed though, just to see how they would react. They thought it was like watching fireworks!


While Mari was napping Zach got to play in rain for a few minutes. This was our second rain ALL SUMMER! It's about as scarce as snow around here, so when it does rain we all PLAY!

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth Wickland said...

I love watching lightning storms, too! We have some really good ones here in MT, but not this summer. It's been pretty dry lately. Well, until last week. But all summer it's been dry.

Fun pictures, and I love the one of the lightning in the distance!

9/25/2006 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home