Taylor Family

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Our 3rd Birthday!


HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY MARI & ZACH!
September 26, 2006

Well, we've finally recovered from the party and I'm getting around to posting a few photos... The kids had a blast! We went to the zoo that morning and had lots of fun! Then they got hungry, of course, and wanted "ronies" for their birthday lunch so we took them to Luby's for macaroni and chicken. Next we headed home to decorate and finish (actually to start) their birthday cakes. Thankfully they fell asleep on the way home! Mari didn't nap long, but Daddy kept her occupied while Aunt Tammy and I decorated. We finally got it all done around 8:30pm so that's when the party actually began!

The kids didn't realize how late it was because they were having lots of fun playing with their cousin Taylor. ( I think the adults were pretty hungry, though! We had to order some Papa John's pizzas, yummmmy!)

I've promised myself that I will do better next year (as I promised myself last year...) and have everything in order ahead of time!!



My monkies watching the monkies!







Mari's Care Bear Cake
Zachy's Choo-Choo Train Cake

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth Wickland said...

wow! It looks like you went all out on those two cakes! I think I would have done one cake - how many people were at the party? Looks like you had a lot of fun. Happy recovering!

10/04/2006 4:42 PM  
Blogger Jared and Jessica Taylor said...

Trust me, I've tried to make myself do one cake for both! I always end up feeling guilty... I know that if they had separate birthdays they would have separate cakes specific to their interests so i just have to do it! Oh well, it's only once a year! :)

10/05/2006 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home