Taylor Family

Friday, October 06, 2006

more birthday pictures...

OK, this will be my last post about the kid's birthday... My computer locked up last night and didn't let me finish, so here are the rest of the pics:
Mari tried her best to blow out her candles but she needed a little help!

Zach needed a little help with the last candle, but the first two he got all by himself- when nobody was looking! (We had to re-light the candles and stage this photo 'cause he was so quick!)

Oddly enough, this was Mari's favorite present!

She just loves to get naked and lay on our Alpaca rug, so when I saw this little circle faux fur rug I knew it was for her! Now I have to lay it over her every night to go to sleep! : )

Can you tell my boy loves Thomas the Tank Engine?? : )
This is a Thomas sleeping bag/bedspread so they never have to part- day or night!

Ariel & Superman sharing a hug... too cute!

Their "big" presents were bicycles but it wouldn't let me add anymore photos... ggrrrh. They both gave 'em a shot and Mari just can't quite figure it out. Zach took to his right away, though. He kept getting frustrated 'cause when he tried to pedal he would push backward and put on the brake- he's not used to having a brake! He finally got it and made circles through the house all night! Mari started to get it and then she too would accidentally apply the brake, get frustrated and get off... she is NOT very patient! We'll just have to keep working with them. I'm not gonna rush things 'cause I definately don't want them to grow up too fast! : )


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home