Taylor Family

Thursday, January 15, 2009

September 26, 2008- Mari & Zach's 5th Birthday

OK, So it's been a while since I updated this thing...
I keep forgetting some of the cute things the kids do and say,
so I'm making an effort to RIGHT THINGS DOWN as they happen from now on!




These pics were from the kid's 5th birthday party.


Jared & I had been working Ike at Galveston for a couple of weeks and came home for their b-day then had to go right back. I hardly had time to get their presents, let alone have the special party I had been planning. As you can see, they even had a store-bought cake (*gasp*). Hopefully it will be the first & last! Not that it didn't taste good- it just wasn't as special...



They couldn't quite figure out the trick candles, so Daddy had to help! : )



Cars "Banshee" for Zach

Polly Pocket "Cruise Ship" for Mari



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home